Steel pipe groove and flat groove
The steel pipe with groove and flat groove are common processing methods for steel pipe ends. In order to make steel pipes more efficient and convenient for welding and other purposes in practical applications.
1. The difference between groove steel pipes and flat steel pipes:
Beveled steel pipe: The inner wall of a beveled steel pipe is an inclined plane, and its inner wall has a slope. The size of the slope varies according to different standards, usually 1:10 or 1:20.
Flat ended steel pipe: The inner wall of the flat ended steel pipe is a flat surface without any inclination.
2.Reason for the problem:
(1) If the inclination of the inner wall of the beveled steel pipe is too large, it will affect the flow performance of the pipeline, causing resistance to the fluid flow inside the pipeline and affecting the operational efficiency of the pipeline.
(2) The flat inner wall of a flat ended steel pipe can effectively reduce the fluid resistance inside the pipeline and improve the operational efficiency of the pipeline. However, if the inner wall of the pipeline is not smooth enough, it will still affect the flow performance of the pipeline.
(1) The use of high-precision beveled steel pipes ensures that the inner wall slope is controlled between 1:10 or 1:20, effectively improving the flow performance of the pipeline.
(2) Adopting flat ended steel pipes to improve the flatness of the inner wall of the pipeline, effectively reducing pipeline resistance, and improving the flow performance of the pipeline.
(1) Check the quality of the steel pipe to ensure that its accuracy requirements meet the design requirements.
(2) When installing steel pipes, it is necessary to ensure the sealing of the pipeline interface to prevent fluid leakage.
(3) After installation, pressure testing should be carried out on the pipeline to ensure its sealing and safety.
(4) After installation, the inner wall of the pipeline should be polished to improve its flow performance.
5. Related knowledge:
(1) Beveled steel pipes can effectively reduce the resistance of fluid in the pipeline
Please send your message to us
Yuantai team has over 21 years of experience in steel pipe project applications, specializing in the production, manufacturing, and customization of square rectangular, and circular steel pipes. Warmly welcome project procurement managers, individual owners, designers, and overall sellers, etc. Write down your requirements and receive professional quotes and technical support.